Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The schedule for our Holy Week and Pascha Services is as follows:
- Palm Sunday. 6pm- Bridegroom Matins
- Holy Monday. 6pm- Bridegroom Matins
- Holy Tuesday. 6pm- Bridegroom Matins
- Holy Wednesday. 9am- Presanctified LIturgy; 6pm- Holy Unction
- Holy Thursday. 9am- Vesperal Liturgy of the Mystical Supper; 6pm, Service of the Twelve Passion Gospels.
- Holy Friday. 10am- Decoration of the Funeral Bier (Kovouklion); 4pm- Vespers, Taking down from the Cross; 6:30pm- Service of Lamentations.
- Holy Saturday. 10am- Vesperal Liturgy; 11pm- Nocturnes; 11:30pm- Resurrection Matins followed by Divine Liturgy.
- Pascha Sunday. 12:30pm- Agape Vespers.
To learn more about the Bridegroom Services go here: http://lent.goarch.org/
Kalo Pascha! (Blessed Pascha!) to you all,